I. APPLICATION SCOPE:
- Subjects of application: Apply to glass products of the Company.
- Scope of application: Apply to the sales and after-sales activities of the Company.
- Environmental and Quality Manual ISO 9001
- QCVN 16: 2019/BXD: Vietnam National Technical Regulations on products and goods of building materials
- TCVN 7219, 7218, 7455, 7364, 7368, 8260 standards respectively for each type of product
- JIS R 3205, 3206, 3209 standards respectively for each type of product.
- QT09 – Order receipt and order fulfillment process.
- QT11 – Process of measuring customer satisfaction.
III. Requirements for users:
- Improper implementation of the following instructions will result in product damage at different levels from the appearance to the durability and life of the product, which is also considered a fault of the user . User's inactivity warrants partial or full warranty of the product.
- Preservation of processed glass products:
+ Put shelf in compliance with technical requirements: inclined at an angle of 7-10 degrees
+ Load and unload in a way so that glass corners and edges can be prevented from being hitted.
+ Glasses are stored in a covered, well-ventilated and dry warehouse. Especially avoid moisture, wet (mold glass cannot be processed).
+ When being wet, wash with clean water and dry on both sides.- Install laminated glass outdoors or in places with high humidity such as: Bathroom, toilet, floor,..
+ Do not bring the (PVB) film layer in direct contact with water, especially rain water.
+ Must use neutral silicone glue to tightly cover the contact gaps between PVB, glass and water.
- When installing spray-painted glass, usually use clear white APOLO A500 glue, (neutral glue can be used with painted surfaces).
- Do not arbitrarily cut, crop the size. Do not arbitrarily reset or change product symbols and labels.
- When installing, must create a gap for the elasticity of the Material....
- Do not give any organization or individual the right to receive warranty responsibility for the products covered by the warranty as well as to change, edit or add or remove the terms in the warranty regime of the Corporation.
IV. Regulations on warranty period and scope:
|No.||Product's name||Warranty scope||Warranty period|
|1||Insulating glass||- Product is currently in the guarantee period.
- Installed and used in normal environmental conditions in compliance with the instructions and recommendations given by the Corporation.- Products are intact and not affected by establishments and individuals outside the Corporation's system.- Products are not in the list of V (Products subject to one of the following conditions will be rejected warranty).
|3||Laminated glass, laminated tempered glass, laminated heat-strengthened glass, sand blasted glass, clear kitchen glass.||05 years|
|4||Painted glass, ordinary painted glass installed in the interior||02 years|
|5||Ceramic Painted Glass (thermal paint)||02 years|
|6||Glass to cut, grind, drill||- Product is currently in the guarantee period.- Installed and used in normal environmental conditions, in compliance with the instructions and recommendations given by the Corporation.- Products are intact and not affected by establishments and individuals outside the Corporation's system.- Only warranty for cutting, grinding and drilling parts.- Products are not in the list of V.||02 years|
|7||Blades Glazed Shutter Insulated Glass||- Product is currently in the guarantee period.- Installed in normal environmental conditions- Damages caused by the component quality or insulating glass arise within the warranty period of these parts in accordance with regulations of the Corporation.- Curtains are stuck, scratched, warped, dirty, rusted…- Parts repaired or replaced during the warranty period will be warranted until the end of the original warranty period of the products.- Products are not in the list of V.||01 year|
V.Products subject to one of the following conditions will be rejected warranty
- Ceramic Painted Glass ( thermal paint) in black, red, orange installed outdoors is not warranted for paint color.
- The product has no stamp, or relevant information.
- Products damaged due to natural calamities, fires, floods, lightning, moss, dust, oil stains, ....
- Customers cause defects such as deformation, breakage, scratches, chipping,....
- Products are not stored, installed, maintained and used in compliance with technical requirements of the Corporation, leading to damage.
- The products with warranty expired